With Christmas less than a month away, we wanted to pull together a holiday survival guide, packed with lots of healthy tips and advice for you.
- First up, check out our 20 tips to help you survive the hectic pre-Christmas period with your health and wellness goals in check.
- Heading to a party? Read our advice on making the best choices when it comes to party food and drinks.
- Want to turn some naughty desserts into nice ones for Christmas? Read up on some of our favourites here including a healthy cheesecake that contains no cream cheese or sugar.
- Got the family coming round for lunch? Check out our survival guide here for dealing with the 4 main hurdles of the family get together.
- Want to hit the pool? Read our advice here on what foods are best to beat the belly bloat.
- Is this your little one’s first Christmas? If you’re not sure what to buy – relax and check out our list of ideas for the perfect present.
- Holidays aren’t an excuse to hang up your trainers. Exercise is still an important part of the weight loss journey. Why not try our Lounge Room Leg Workout to get your pins in top shape for summer dresses.
- Need inspiration for some Holiday Themed Smoothies? Try these healthy recipes which make the most of delicious seasonal fruits and some Christmas flavours:
- Hot Summer Day Smoothie Recipe
- Mango Coconut Smoothie
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie Recipe
- Christmas Smoothie Recipe
- Hosting a party? Eating well doesn’t have to mean missing out on tasty food. Try out our 10 Healthy Party Canapés – and your guests won’t even realise they’re healthy.
- Feel like you need some motivation to exercise? Here are 20 good reasons to pop your trainers on and exercise today (not tomorrow).
- Worried about what to do with all that leftover turkey? We’ve got two great ideas for you here – a turkey shepherd’s pie and a creamy turkey spaghetti.
- Looking for some recipes for Sweet Treats that you can use as a home made Christmas gift? Look no further!
- Low-Fat Christmas Chocolate Coconut Meringues
- Healthier Rum Balls
- Santa Hat Chocolate Cakes
- See our Christmas recipe section here
- Want to enjoy a drink this festive season, but don’t want to do all your hard work? Fear not, we’ve got some ideas for Making Your Own Healthy Summer Drinks. Try our Iced Mint Tea, this Low Fat Egg Nog, or if you are trying to reduce your alcohol consumption, tuck into 5 of the Best Summer Mocktails here.
- Are family and friends asking what they can get you for Christmas? Why not suggest something to assist you on your weight loss journey, such as a new pair of trainers, a high powered blender for your Healthy Mummy Smoothies (one that can handle ice and frozen banana), our Healthy Mummy Exercise DVD or the Summer Cookbook?
And if you are looking for a recipe book full of healthy Christmas recipes then we have one for you!
Here is our Christmas & New Year Healthy Cookbook which you can buy here for $19.95.
Free copy of the Xmas recipe book
OR you can receive it FREE when you join the January 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge (which you can buy now for $39.95) – see all details on the Challenge here and make 2015 your HEALTHIEST EVER!!
About the 28 Day Challenge
And as a quick summary we have outlined below why you need to join up right now to this awesome weight loss challenge.
Food & Nutrition
- You will receive 28 Days of easy to make recipes (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and even dessert)
- All recipes are made in under 20 minutes
- Each week comes with personalised weekly shopping list – either in PDF form or mobile version
- Meal plans are fully customisable
- Subscribers will have access to the exclusive challenge 500+ recipe hub
- You will receive 28 days of effective interval training exercise plans – all done at home
- Use the online timer to perform all your interval training
- Record your stats in your personal daily tracking exercise board
- All exercises with videos
- Do the Challenge with 1,000′s of other mums
- Join the private support group with over 9,000 other mums
- Daily support emails
- Private tracking tools and dashboard
- Contact the team any day for additional help
Bonus Content – worth over $100
- Join the subs model and gain back & EXCLUSIVE access to the past 28 Day Challenge and over 500 recipes and 100 exercise plans
- Refer 5 friends and receive a free copy of the best selling Top 200 Snack ebook
- Receive the 3 Day Cleanse Plan ebook free when you join
- Receive the Top 30 Smoothie ebook when you join
- Get the Top 40 Freezer Recipe ebook when you join
- Get the Christmas & New Year ebook free when you join
Results & reviews
- Below is Jade Shaw who has lost 13kg on 2 Rounds of the Challenge – see Jade’s story here
- See lots more results from mums on the challenge here
Hanna Wells lost 12kg on 2 rounds of the Challenge – see her story here
Need to stock up on Healthy Mummy Smoothies? Then see our shop here
And join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges here