Are you a working mum? Do you find it hard to stick to your healthy eating plan or losing baby weight?
Often when we are busy and pressed for time we can be caught making the quick and often unhealthy choice.
Here are some ideas for you to help to keep you on track with your healthy eating.
- This can help to keep you on track with your healthy eating. Think fruit and yoghurt, seaweed crackers, mixed raw nuts, roasted chickpeas and hard boiled eggs. See some more snack ideas here.
- Try pre-chopping your vegetables and meats when you unpack your shopping and store in airtight containers or into zip lock bags in either the fridge or freezer. You can find some more tips on storing your fresh food here.
- Try cooking a double batch of dinner to freeze for a night that you are short on time or even store in lunch size portions to take with you to work. Soup is another fantastic option to prepare ahead and then warm when ready to eat. See some freezable meal ideas here.
- It always helps to know what you are going to eat before you eat it. Try writing up a meal plan for the week including your snacks. Doing this will not only save you time by knowing what you will be cooking but it will also save on food wastage. You can see some shopping tips here.
Time Saving Meals
- If you are short on time in the evenings, consider investing in a slow cooker. You can prepare your slow cooker meal either in the morning or even the night before (and store in the fridge) and turn it on before heading out for the day and return home to your cooked meal! See some slow cooker meals here.
Putting some of these tips in place will not only help you to stick to your healthy eating but also save you some much needed time as well.
Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Being a busy Mum and trying to stick to a healthy eating plan and fit in exercise can be hard. Take all the guess work out and join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. You will get access to:
- 28 Days of family friendly healthy meals
- Personalised weekly shopping lists and customisable meal plans
- Access to the exclusive challenge 1000+ recipe hub
- 28 days of effective at home exercises to fit into your busy day
- Expert advice and support from the team and 1000’s of other mums on the challenge
- See all the details and join here
Results from mums on the 28 Day Challenge
Mums lose an average of 4-6kg (8-13 pounds) on our 28 Day Challenge and below are some of the amazing results from mums JUST LIKE YOU who are already using the 28 Day Challenge and losing tummy fat – make the change and join them today too!
You can see lots of more results and you can join here too
Eliza lost 22kg (48 pounds) on 4 Challenges
Eliza says “I started in September with my first 28 Day Weightloss Challenge. I lost 8 kg that month. So far I have lost 22 kg. But it is what I have gained which will make me a supporter for life!
You won’t regret it!