Hello and a BIG welcome to Lose Baby Weight! Thank you so much for joining our plans – we are very excited to be working with you and are here to ensure you lose your baby weight and look and feel amazing!
You do not have to go hungry and we encourage you to eat lots of healthy snacks during the day so that you boost your metabolism.
In brief please see below for the best ways you will lose your baby weight and what you need to stick to to see fantastic results;
Our Tips to Help You Lose Your Weight
- Have 2 smoothies a day a healthy and lean protein meal for your 3rd meal for optimal weight loss
- Eat 5-6 times per day to keep your metabolism boosted and fired up – please only eat healthy snacks – see your Pink Weight Loss Bible or HERE for ideas
- Drink at least 2 litres of water per day – and preferably iced water so your body works harder to warm up the water which will boost your metabolism
- Eat metabolism boosting meals so you maximise weight loss – see our recipes suggestions here but include chilli, ginger, garlic, tumeric, flaxseeds, vegetables, lean proteins and wholegrains wherever possible
- Don’t buy sugary and fat laden foods – in moments of weakness you will crumble
- Plan your food for the day so you are organised and not caught on the hop
- Follow the exercise suggestions as best as you can
- Do as much incidental exercise as possible – walk to the shops, walk up stairs (don’t take the lift), get off the train/bus early, lift weights/heavy tins when watching TV, do squats while doing any cleaning/housework plus whenever you remember do something like 10 sit ups, 10 press ups, 10 leg lifts etc, buy ankle weights to wear whilst you go for a walk or wear around the house (You can get ankle weights from Rebel sports or any kind of sports store and they cost about $25 – if you get them, then get the 1kilo per leg ones).
- Use the website for recipes and tips and read the blog which is regularly updated with tips, tricks and recipes – and check out the smoothie recipe page in particular
- Check into our Facebook page to get lots of regular updates
- See our article on the top weight loss mistakes so you DON’T make them!
And don’t forget to keep me updated with your progress as we have a monthly “weight loss mum of the month” competition where you can win a FABULOUS prize!