This week we have LOVED getting so many fantastic smoothie recipes in as part of our smoothie of the week competition and below we have showcased three great combinations below – thank you to everyone for sending your recipe in and you can see more smoothie recipes here
Kristy Hefner & Beet It Smoothie
“I am loving the Healthy Mummy smoothie mixes.
Thankyou for developing such a great product! I am working on incorporating many more raw vegetables into my diet and this is my most recent smoothie favorite which I am entering into the smoothie of the week competition 🙂
Beet It Smoothie
- 200mls skim milk
- 30g Healthy Mummy Strawberry Smoothie Mix
- 1 Tb oatbran
- 1 heaped tsp fresh ginger, peeled
- 1/4 medium sized fresh beetroot, peeled
- 1/2 banana
Whizz together and enjoy 🙂
Lauren Hickey & Berry & Spinach Refresher:
Made a new smoothie today. After my workout, it was the perfect refreshment.
Berry & Spinach Refresher:
- 1 1/2 cups mixed frozen berries
- 2 tbsp fat free vanilla yoghurt
- 1 handful fresh spinach
- 2 scoops berry healthy mumma powder
- 250ml low fat soy milk (or whatever milk you use)
Blend together and enjoy!
Jessica Akhurst & Mocha Madness
I was experimenting with my Healthy Mummy Smoothies and created this one, which I absolutely love, great for an afternoon pick me up!
- 2/3 Cup Skim Milk
- 2 T Choc Smoothie Mix
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Shot Hot Espresso Coffee
- 2-3 Shakes Cinnamon
- 4-5 Ice Cubes