If the name didn’t pique your interest – the ingredients list will!
This healthy eating dessert is so deliciously moorish and creamy you could be forgiven for thinking that it’s unhealthy.
Have you been using chia seeds in your baking or smoothies yet, or as an egg substitute?
Once you’ve got your chia jam on hand, the rest is just a matter of layering and then devouring.
- 1 quantity chia raspberry jam (recipe here)
- 50g good quality 70% dark chocolate (or use cacao nibs), grated
- ½ cup crushed roasted hazelnuts
- ¼ cup whole oats
- 2 cups creamy Greek yoghurt
- 400g tin of coconut cream, chilled
- Combine the yoghurt and the firm coconut cream in a bowl (use the liquid coconut cream in your morning smoothie).
- Take 4 small glasses or jars and begin layering the jam, yoghurt, oats and nuts – finishing off with the chocolate.
- Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.