Losing baby weight and stomach fat can be hard work but the Lose Baby Weight weight loss plans aims to give you as much help and support as possible to help you achieve your goals.
And one of the key things to help you succeed is arming yourself with the right knowledge to succeed. And couple this with the fact that obesity is becoming a huge problem across the developed world the eating habits that our children develop now is what they will follow for life, so it’s worth taking the time to develop good and healthy eating habits for the whole family as well as yourself.
There are many foods which are low in calories that are also packed with nutrients, so by incorporating a few of the following foods into the daily diet, the whole family will reap the benefits and learn that healthy food can be good.
Top Ten Lowest Calorie Foods
- Broccoli. This is one of the most healthy vegetables out there, and as well as being low in calories and high in vitamin and minerals, also contains chemicals thought to fight off cancer. It is best when it is steamed or just boiled very lightly.
- Carrots. Most kids love carrots as they are sweet, and they are full of antioxidants and vitamins which can help healthy development of the eyes. Raw carrot sticks are the ideal snack, and they can be easily added into recipes or served as a side vegetable dish.
- Live Yoghurt. Low fat, live yoghurt is a great choice for desserts and snacks, and fruit can easily be added into it to increase benefits further. It is good for the digestive system and helps to keep the bowel healthy.
- Citrus Fruits. Oranges, tangerines and lemons are very high in vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin C and potassium. They are the ideal item to pop into a child’s lunch box or for your morning snack.
- Lentils. Lentils are very rich in iron, protein and fibre. They can be used in curries, soups and bakes, making them ideal for a quick, healthy family meal.
- White Fish. Fish is a great source of protein and vitamins, and far less fatty than red meat. It is also quick and easy to prepare.
- Oatmeal. Oatmeal is a complex carbohydrate, meaning energy is released slowly. Having oats in your Lose Baby Weight smoothie will mean you are full of energy right through until your next meal
- Low fat cottage Cheese. This sort of cheese is low in fat but still contains the calcium and protein found in more fatty varieties of cheese.
- Grapes. Red grapes are packed with antioxidants which help keep the body healthy, and they can be used as a quick snack or as a salad ingredient.
- Cherries. Cherries are also known to have anti-cancer properties and their dark purple skins are full of antioxidants.