BBQ season is in full swing, and this tasty marinade couldn’t be simpler.
Just 5 ingredients is all you need to make these healthy eating Rosemary and Garlic Crusted Lamb Cutlets which are sure to be a hit with friends and family.
We love the fact that you can make such tasty sauces without the need for any commercial sauces (that tend to contain more salt, sugar, and oil than you need when you are trying to lose pregnancy weight).
Pop these on the BBQ and serve with your favourite side dishes.
Why not try:
- Corn on the cob
- Grilled asparagus
- Sweet potato chips
- Crispy zucchini rounds
- 8 lamb cutlets
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil + olive oil spray
- Season the lamb with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a bowl, combine the rosemary, garlic, and oil.
- Rub the marinade all over the cutlets.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat your BBQ or grill pan to med/high and spray with olive oil.
- Cook the lamb on both sides until cooked to your liking.
Serves: 4. Calories per serve: 190.
GET YOUR 10% DISCOUNT
If you are ready to lose weight then the Lose Baby Weight plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet routine and you can get a 10% discount by using code LOYALTY at the checkout
PLUS our BEST SELLING 28 Day Diet & Exercise Plan is available as a 200pg Printed Book and you can get your copy here
Plus our NEW CALORIE BIBLE is now available – get your copy today! Only $19.95 and a must have in your handbag!
Click HERE to see our shop