This amazing snickers smoothie recipe was submitted by one of our Healthy Mummy members Cat Christ, who has lost over 30kgs using our Healthy Mummy Smoothies.
Cat says she “loves experiments with the Healthy Mummy smoothie mix and coming up with new yummy smoothies.”
This one is definitely a winner has been SO popular. If you haven’t already, you should give it a try.
- 250ml milk ( I used unsweetened almond milk)
- 2 scoops chocolate healthy mummy smoothie mix
- 2 dates (if I’m organised I chop and soak them in water overnight- they blend a lot better)
- 1 tbsp cacao
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp oats
- Blend really well with heaps of ice
- Enjoy this indulgent piece of heaven
Makes one smoothie at approx 380 calories.
You can also read Cat’s story here.