Mum Linda Hallas has been following the Lose Baby Weight plans with great success and losing over 40kg.
Today Linda has sent in her amazingly easy recipe for a Healthy Rocky Road Slice, Linda says “I am a huge fan of rocky road – perhaps it takes me back to my childhood. This is a must for any rocky road fan.”
- 4 weetbix or 58grms
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut or 25grms
- 100grms 70% lindt
- 50grms putted dates
- 40grms walnuts
- 5 dried Apple rings or 35grms
- 50grms 70% lindt
- Line a loaf tin and set aside
- To make the base crush the weetbix into a bowl and add the coconut
- Melt chocolate in the microwave 30 seconds at a time mixing each time until completly melted
- Add the melted chocolate into dry weetbix mixture making sure it is all coated well- the mixture will appear crumbly but will set fine
- Compress into the lined loaf tin and set aside
- To make topping add Apple, walnuts and dates into a food processor and pulse for a min (don’t worry if the Apple does not chop up it need to be processed to give it a “fluffy” texture)
- Melt the remaining chocolate in the same way as above
- Using kitchen scissors roughly chop the apple rings over the melted chocolate and add the date and walnut mix and combine well
- Press the chocolate mixture into the base
- Refrigerate or freeze for 30 mins or until set
- Remove from fridge/freezer and slice using a warm knife
Store in an airtight container in the fridge/freezer
95 Calories per service
You can see Linda’s story here
Do you LOVE dessert?! Download our FREE dessert recipe sampler from the 28 Day Challenge here
Or you can join the challenge directly here
Results from mums on the 28 Day Challenge
Mums lose an average of 4-6kg* (8-13 pounds*) on our 28 Day Challenge and below are some of the amazing results from mums JUST LIKE YOU who are already using the 28 Day Challenge and losing tummy fat – make the change and join them today too!
You can see lots more results and you can join here too
Libby Lost 16kgs* with the 28 Day Challenge
Libby says: “I love being able to customise the meal plans to suit my family’s preferences, schedules and food we already have in the freezer/pantry.
The exercises are easy to follow and can fit into the evening, especially if I’ve run out of time for much else during the day.
I love including my family and friends in my healthy lifestyle choices, and LOVE the extra confidence and energy I have!”
You won’t regret it!