Mum Monique, 25 and a mum of 1 has been using the lose baby weight healthy eating plan and smoothies since June 2014 and has lost 5.2kg.
Today she shares her recipe for Quinoa crackers.
Quinoa is a protein packed super food that can aid in losing weight and you can read more about the health benefits of Quinoa here.
- 100g water
- 100g spelt flour
- 100g plain flour
- 100g quinoa (I used the mixed coloured quinoa)
- 50g oil
- 2 tbsp seeds (I used sesame)
- 2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 180•
- Line two cookie trays with baking paper and set aside
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl. Once well mixed knead into a smooth ball with your hands
- Once you have a smooth ball cut in half and set one half aside (ready to repeat for the seconded batch)
- Roll your first half out onto the baking paper as thin as you can without it tearing
- Next cut with a spatula or sharp knife to size of cracker you would like and then repeat for the next batch
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
Makes 50 Crackers Calories per Cracker 17.5
GET YOUR 10% DISCOUNT
If you are ready to lose weight then the Lose Baby Weight plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet routine and you can get a 10% discount by using code LOYALTY at the checkout
PLUS our BEST SELLING 28 Day Diet & Exercise Plan is available as a 200pg Printed Book and you can get your copy here
Plus our NEW CALORIE BIBLE is now available – get your copy today! Only $19.95 and a must have in your handbag!
Click HERE to see our shop