After something nutritious and low in calories? Then try these delicious 4 ingredient Healthy Mummy Strawberry Cheesecake Balls!
Only 66 calories a ball.
Hey everyone Tasheena here and I am one of the Motivating Mums. I have lost 39kgs with Lose Baby Weight in the past 14 months and you can see my progress here.
I absolutely love the Healthy Mummy Smoothies and find that you can use the mixture for more than just smoothies. You can add it to baking, yoghurt or even make a hot drink out of the nutritious, all natural, no artificial sweeteners and breastfeeding friendly Healthy Mummy Smoothie powder.
- 250grams low fat cottage cheese ( I used Weight Watchers as I have found it the lowest in Calories)
- 1tbsp Strawberry Healthy Mummy Smoothie powder
- 1tbsp coconut oil
- 3tbsp desiccated coconut and some extra for rolling
- Place all ingredients into a bowl with the extra desiccated coconut in a separate bowl for rolling.
- Mix ingredients until well combined, then roll into 12 balls and roll into extra desiccated coconut.
- Place in fridge to set or can be eaten straight away.
- 66 Calories a ball
- Add diced strawberries
- Use light philly cheese instead of low fat cottage cheese
- Could also use Vanilla or Chocolate Healthy Mummy Smoothie powder
Hope you liked the recipe.
Tasheena Snow (and don’t forget to join me on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge)
Need to stock up on Healthy Mummy Smoothies? Then see our shop here
And join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges here