Don’t these look divine!
These impressive-looking bliss balls will go down a treat at a morning tea, or served for dessert with a gathering of friends. They’re too good to hide away! You might need to make double quantity though, because I can’t see them lasting long!
The chocolate flavoured balls themselves are delicious, but injecting the mint cream is a master stroke from Healthy Mummy Ash Petroff! And at 85 calories each, they’re perfect if you’re following a healthy eating plan.
- 2 Weetbix
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 4 medjool dates (can use pitted dates)
- 1 tbsp Cacao
- 1 tbsp chocolate Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix (can replace with cacao)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp water
Mint cream ingredients
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp matcha green tea powder (can leave this out if preferred, and you will have a white mint cream mix instead)
- Piping bag
- In a food processor, process all the mint cream ingredients and place in the fridge
- In a food processor, mix all the ingredients for the balls. Make sure the mix comes together, is moist but not wet.
- Roll into balls a little bigger than a teaspoon size
- Get your piping bag and fill with the mint cream mix
- Stick piping bag into the centre of the ball, being careful not to crumble the ball, and fill with the mint cream.
- Once all completed set in the fridge
You will have left over mint cream, which would be great in a Healthy Mummy smoothie.
Recipe makes 10 balls, 85 calories each
We’re totes loving these little balls of deliciousness – you have to try them!!
Every month on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, we run a BRAND NEW 28 Day Menu with a different theme so you NEVER get bored!
Next months theme is the SLOW COOKING AND ONE POT WINTER WONDERS! – Perfect for the chilly winter weather, SUPER easy to whip up and still just as healthy.
If you are curious about the 28 Day Challenge recipes then we have a 28 Day Challenge recipe pack for you to try HERE.
Find a delicious range of healthy recipes, packed full of energy boosting ingredients and nutrients together with easy to achieve exercise.