We have another yummy recipe that can be enjoyed while following a healthy eating plan.
A big thank you to Eleanor Hannah for submitting her DELISH Healthy Chocolate Salted Balls recipe.
- 2 tpsn coconut oil
- 2 tblspns tahini
- 1 tblspn 100% peanuts peanut butter
- 1 tblspn choc healthy mummy smoothie mix
- 1 tblspn almond meal
- 10 medijool dates (pitted)
- 1 tblspn cocao
- 1 tspn vanilla extract
- Half a tspn mixed spice
- 1/4-1/2 tspn Himalayan salt or rock salt or both
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (to roll balls in)
- Pop all ingredients into a food processor until well combined
- Roll mixture into around 18 balls
- Roll in coconut and more salt if you need to
- Best kept in the fridge or freezer.
65 calories a ball
Every month on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, we run a BRAND NEW 28 Day Menu with a different theme so you NEVER get bored!
Next months theme is the SLOW COOKING AND ONE POT WINTER WONDERS! – Perfect for the chilly winter weather, SUPER easy to whip up and still just as healthy.
If you are curious about the 28 Day Challenge recipes then we have a 28 Day Challenge recipe pack for you to try HERE.
Find a delicious range of healthy recipes, packed full of energy boosting ingredients and nutrients together with easy to achieve exercise.