A massive Thank You to motivating mum Ash Petroff for sending in her yummy recipe which uses the NEW 96% Sugar Free Healthy Mummy Smoothie Mix
“Inspired by Tasheenas Strawberry Cheesecake Balls, I came up with another yummy flavour for everyone to try and they taste just like a Ferro Roche!
- 250g low fat cottage cheese
- 60g almond meal
- 1 tbsp of vanilla Healthy Mummy Smoothie Mix
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Desiccated coconut for rolling balls in
- Blend all ingredients (except the coconut) together in a blender or food processor until well combined
- Put the mix in the freezer to slightly harden for 20-30min ( makes the balls easier to roll)
- Take a small tablespoon of mixture and roll in desiccated coconut
- Keep stored in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container
Next months theme is the SLOW COOKING AND ONE POT WINTER WONDERS! – Perfect for the chilly winter weather, SUPER easy to whip up and still just as healthy.
If you are curious about the 28 Day Challenge recipes then we have a 28 Day Challenge recipe pack for you to try HERE.
Find a delicious range of healthy recipes, packed full of energy boosting ingredients and nutrients together with easy to achieve exercise.