Mum Kristy Harris has been following the Lose Baby Weight healthy eating plans and has sent in her recipe for her super quick and easy protein balls.
Kristy has included the Vanilla Healthy Mummy Smoothie Mix in her recipe meaning these little balls are packed full of healthy nutrients.
- 1 cup of Dried Dates
- 1 cup Almond Meal
- 1 tbsp Healthy Mummy Vanilla Mix
- 1/2 cup Coconut Shredded
- 1/2 cup firm Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Cacao or Cocoa
- Blend dates alone in processor until fine
- Then add rest of ingredients to processor and pulse until combined
- Do not over mix as the mixture will go wet and oily from coconut oil- if mixture becomes to wet to roll, lace in fridge to firm
- Once combined roll into approx 16 balls
Calories per serve 130
You can see Kristy’s story here
Need to stock up on Healthy Mummy Smoothies? Then see our shop here
And join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges here