Mum Linda Hallas has been following the Lose Baby Weight healthy eating plans with great success and has learn’t that you can include healthy treats into your diet when trying to lose baby weight. You can see Linda’s progress here.
Apples and Cinnamon are one of the most classic flavour combinations and Linda has created a super healthy, super quick, low calorie, refined sugar free recipe for Apple Cinnamon Balls.
- 100 grams of dried apple.
- 65 grams pitted dates
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 1/4 cup boiling water to soak dates
- Soak dates in boiling water for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile place dried apple and oats in food processor and blitz.
- Add dates one at a time and blitz for a couple more mins slowly add the water that dates soaked in until the mixture forms together.
- Divide into 32 and roll into balls.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Makes 32 Balls
35 Calories Per Ball
Need to stock up on Healthy Mummy Smoothies? Then see our shop here
And join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges here