One week down and now we’re into Week 2 of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for September.
How are you feeling? Maybe a little sore from your exercise routine but hopefully full of energy after trying some of the tasty recipes from the Week 1 Meal Plan.
Last week you were possibly filled with motivation and excitement about starting this Challenge and now is the time to be consistent with those feelings to keep going.
Don’t worry if life has thrown its curveballs at you and you didn’t get to achieve everything you planned last week. If you were unwell, extra busy, had family things to look after etc and haven’t been able to exercise as much as you’d like or follow the healthy eating plan how you wanted, then don’t dwell on it, just get back into it and do the best you can.
Remember we are all here to support each other, so join in the conversation on Facebook or email The Healthy Mummy team (see details below) if you need some extra motivation or have questions.
Over the next week we will be bringing you
- More delicious and healthy recipes (where the ingredients can be increased to feed the whole family). Remember to change ingredients and meal options to suit your needs and tastes.
- More daily exercises that can be done in the comfort of your own home and no equipment or gym is required – do what you can and don’t feel guilty if you have to miss a session or two.
- Shopping lists with different versions to suit different situations plus highlights of dinner ingredients so you can easily increase recipes to feed everyone if needed
- Lots of motivation and extra bonus recipes to try
- Lots of inspiration from other mums on our Challenge within our Private Support Group. Also have a read of the motivation and “staying on track” tips our Motivating Mums are posting to help keep your spirits high.
Use the tools
- Please remember to use the tools in the Challenge Hub
- We have breastfeeding information and guidelines for mums who are breastfeeding their babies
- We have BMR calculators so you can work out if you need to increase your daily calories on the plan
- We have the fitness test tool – so you can monitor your fitness at the beginning and end of the Challenge to see the improvement in your fitness – as well as health, energy levels and weight
- We have new recipes and snack options to keep you motivated and suit all tastes. Remember to look at each weekly meal plan at the start of the week and work out what you want to try, what you might increase to feed the family, what ingredients you might want to substitute. We provide the outline but you can still mix things up to suit your circumstances and requirements
- We’ve listed lots of tips on the shopping list PDFs to help you save money when purchasing your groceries for the Meal Plans – we want this to be as accessible as possible for everyone
- We have two different shopping lists for this Challenge – a full version and a version that doesn’t include the breakfast recipes, in case you have a Healthy Mummy Smoothie in the morning
- We have our Challenge Members only blog with extra recipes
- We have our Resources area with our Top 30 Smoothie eBook, our bonus Freezer Recipe ebook plus when you refer 5 friends you can get a free ecopy of our Chocolate Treats & Baking Book
- And if you need any help email us on [email protected] or call us on 1300 301 172
Share your journey
As we all starting and finishing this 28 days together, we would love everyone to share as many pictures of your food, exercise and progress as possible so we can all be inspired by what everyone else is doing too
- You can share on our Facebook main page here
- You can join our private & closed group here
- You can tag us on twitter – @losebabyweight1
- You can tag us on Instagram @losebabyweight
- You can use the hashtag #28dayweightlosschallenge or #28dwlc to post any photos on instagram/twitter
- You can follow us on Pinterest here
And as with the last Challenge, our team are going to be looking out for any really good posts across social media. If we spot something great we will contact you and send you a tub of our best selling Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix as a well done and thank you
And don’t forget, that although we are providing full meal plans every day, it is fine to still use your Healthy Mummy Smoothies on the Challenge for convenience – and if you are running low, you can use code MEMBER for a 20% discount
Keep up the great work in Week 2 – you can do this!
Rhian & The Healthy Mummy Team