Welcome to Week 1 of the Winter Weight Loss Challenge!
The most important thing to remember as we all embark on this 28 Day Challenge is that YOU CAN DO THIS.
So often, we think that losing weight, eating well and fitting in exercise is too hard. And when you are a busy mum it can be hard to schedule any time in for yourself.
But our plans and philosophy are about making healthy eating and doing easy exercises part of your life – without disrupting it and without feeling like a chore.
Over the next 28 Days we will be bringing you
- Delicious and healthy recipes (where the ingredients can be increased to feed the whole family)
- Daily exercises that can be done in the comfort of your own home and no equipment or gym is required
- Shopping lists
- Lots of motivation and extra bonus recipes to try
- Lots of inspiration from other mums on our Challenge within our Private Support Group
Use the tools
- Please remember to use the tools in the Challenge Hub
- We have breastfeeding information and guidelines for mums who are breastfeeding their babies
- We have BMR calculators so you can work out if you need to increase your daily calories on the plan
- We have the fitness test tool – so you can monitor your fitness at the beginning and end of the Challenge to see the improvement in your fitness – as well as health, energy levels and weight
- We have our Challenge Members only blog with extra recipes
- We have our Resources area with our Top 30 Smoothie eBook, our bonus Winter Essentials Recipe ebook plus when you refer 5 friends you can get a free ecopy of our Chocolate Treats & Baking Book
- And if you need any help email us on weig[email protected] or call us on 1300 301 172
Share your journey
As we all starting and finishing this 28 days together, we would love everyone to share as many pictures of your food, exercise and progress as possible so we can all be inspired by what everyone else is doing too
- You can share on our Facebook main page here
- You can join our private & closed group here
- You can tag us on twitter – @losebabyweight1
- You can tag us on Instagram @losebabyweight
- You can use the hashtag #winterweightlosschallenge to post any photos on instagram/twitter
- You can follow us on Pinterest here
And our team are going to be looking out for some really good posts across social media and if we spot some we will contact you and send you a tub of our best selling Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix as a well done and thank you
And don’t forget, that although we are providing full meal plans every day, it is fine to still use your Healthy Mummy Smoothies on the Challenge for convenience – and if you are running low, you can use code MEMBER for a 20% discount
Good luck on week 1 – we hope you love it
Rhian & The Healthy Mummy Team