Larni sent us in this smoothie recipe, using banana, blueberries and Chai.
‘Before I started the Healthy Mummy Smoothies,’ says Larni, ‘the only thing that got me out of bed to face 3 demanding little boys (under 4) in the morning was my vanilla chai latte!
Now I have a super charged vanilla chai that I’m jumping out of bed for. And it comes out a delicious purple colour!’
What smoothie gets you out of bed in the morning? Share the recipe and a picture with us at [email protected] to go into the draw to win our Smoothie of the Week prize – a $100 Myer voucher! Click here for more information on all of our promotions and discounts.
- 2 scoops of Healthy Mummy Vanilla Smoothie Mix
- 250ml of your favourite milk
- 2-3 tsp Arkadia Vanilla Chai Latte powder
- 1/2 frozen banana (wait till they start to go brown and freeze them = sweeter)
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 5 ice cubes
- Blend at high speed until well combined.
GET YOUR 10% DISCOUNT
If you are ready to lose weight then the Lose Baby Weight plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet routine and you can get a 10% discount by using code LOYALTY at the checkout.
Click HERE to see our shop