Here is a Thermomixing recipe for the popular Lose Baby Weight recipe for Avocado & Spinach Spread – we hope you enjoy
This spread, is one of our favourites, so light, tangy and easy to make. We love it on rice cakes or as a dip with carrot sticks.
- 1 x large avocado
- 60g (1/2 cup) reduced fat fetta cheese
- 15g (1/2 tbsp) of extra virgin olive oil
- 15g (1 tbsp) lemon juice
- 20g (1 tbsp) of low fat Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- Blitz Fetta and spinach on speed 5 for seconds
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, yoghurt and avocado and blitz on speed 4 for 5 seconds
* Diced tomato, spanish onion and even rocket leaves all make great additions to this spread.
Makes enough for 2 people – Calories per serve – 240
GET YOUR 10% DISCOUNT
If you are ready to lose weight then the Lose Baby Weight plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet routine and you can get a 10% discount by using code LOYALTY at the checkout
PLUS our BEST SELLING 28 Day Diet & Exercise Plan has now launched as an 200pg Printed Book and you can get your copy HERE
Click HERE to see our shop
Hi, I’m Sasha. I love Thermomixing Lose Baby Weight Recipes. I have a Facebook page called Fun with my Thermie
I’m an independent Thermomix owner, I have no association with Vorwerk or Thermomix in Australia. The recipes are not official recipes which have been tested by, or have the approval, of Vorwerk or Thermomix in Australia
“Thermomix” is a registered trade mark of Vorwerk International AG (Vorwerk) in Australia & New Zealand and Thermomix in Australia Pty Ltd (Thermomix in Australia) is its authorised user and exclusive distributor in Australia and New Zealand of Thermomix products. Neither company supports, authorises or endorses this site”.