Tasheena Snow shares her Weetbix Choc Balls with Lose Baby Weight and at 77 calories each. Perfect chocolate guilt free snack.
Here is my Choc Weetbix ball that I made with whatever I had left in the house. I was craving some protein balls and wizzed this up. Following Lose Baby Weight for over 21 months and losing over 44kgs has taught me how to make so many delicious recipes from scratch and pretty much use anything in your cupboard.
Choc Weetbix Balls
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1 large tablespoon on natural crunchy peanut butter
- 3tbsp desiccated coconut and extra for rolling
- 1tbsp coconut oil
- 2 weetbix
- 2tbsp cocoa or cacao
- 2tbsp honey or rice malt syrup
- Little water if needed to make it more wet
- Put all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth like fudge.
- Roll into extra coconut
- Makes 10-12 balls and around 77 calories each
Hope you enjoy