A delicious savoury snack for your healthy eating plan that’s super easy to prepare. Bullhorn chillies can be purchased from the supermarket and because they are large, they are not as spicy as small chillies. Delicious enough for everyone in the family to enjoy.
This Recipe is an EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEAK from the September METABOLISM BOOSTING 28 day weight loss challenge. Sign up now and get 50% off!! That’s just over $1 a day for over 2,000 recipes, 350 exercises and 24/7 support to help you lose weight.
Stuffed Bullhorn Chillies
- 3 tbsp light cream cheese (60 grams)
- 2 tbsp grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese (40 grams)
- 1 tbsp corn kernels, fresh or tinned (15 grams)
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard (2 grams)
- 1 tsp chopped fresh coriander (1.25 grams)
- 1 red bullhorn chilli (20 grams)
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Mix the cream cheese, tasty cheese, corn, mustard, and coriander together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the chilli in half lengthways and remove the seeds.
- Spread the cheese mix into each half of the chilli and place halves onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes and serve warm.
Makes 1 serve, 149 calories per serve
Don’t miss out!!! Sign up now and get 50% off!! That’s just over $1 a day for over 2,000 recipes, 350 exercises and 24/7 support to help you lose weight.
Every month on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, we run a BRAND NEW 28 Day Menu with a different theme so you NEVER get bored!
Next months theme is the METABOLISM BOOSTING – Perfect for increasing your energy, boosting your health and getting you ready for SPRING.
If you are curious about the 28 Day Challenge recipes then we have a FREE 28 Day Challenge METABOLISM BOOSTING recipe and exercise pack for you to try HERE.
Find a delicious range of healthy recipes, packed full of energy boosting ingredients and nutrients together with easy to achieve exercise.