Hi Lose Baby Weight, I just wanted to let you know that I am absolutely LOVING the Healthy Mummy smoothies and they are working for me!!
Thank you for creating such an awesome product on the Lose Baby Weight plans! I also wanted to share my latest favourite smoothie recipe with you:
Spending most of my 20s in Europe, I always missed the summery Australian Christmas and its distinctive smells of sea salt and freshly mown grass.
Ironically, now that I’m settled back in Australia with 2 gorgeous daughters and my very own Danish prince, it’s cold and wintery Scandinavian Christmasses that I long for!
This smoothie, with its sweet orange taste and warm spicy tones of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger, takes me back to sipping spicy mulled wine while watching the snow fall in Copenhagen.
Scandinavian Christmas Cheer
- 1 whole orange, peeled
- Half teaspoon of cinnamon
- Quarter teaspoon of nutmeg
- Half teaspoon of fresh grated ginger or powdered ginger (I use closer to 1 teaspoon because I love it spicy!)
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds (not necessary for flavour, just for its health benefits)
- 2 tablespoons of Vanilla Healthy Mummy smoothie mix
- 200ml of milk
- 1 handful of ice
Blend and enjoy!
If you are ready to lose weight then the Lose Baby Weight plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet routine.
And don’t forget to check out our current promotions and discounts page to see what specials we have on this week on our Healthy Mummy product range