For a delicious healthy eating salad to serve for lunch or as a side at your next BBQ you can’t go past this tasty option.
Packed full of leafy greens, the good fats of avocado and almonds, and the sweetness of dried cranberries – this healthy eating salad looks great and has loads of flavour.
Feel free to add even more greens to the mix – you could try adding sliced cucumber, capsicum, asparagus, or snow peas.
- 3 cups rocket (or try baby spinach)
- 1 cup of fresh coriander leaves
- 2 ripe avocadoes, peeled and finely sliced lengthways
- ¼ cup slivered almonds (or any nuts you have on hand)
- 3 tbsp dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 tsp grainy mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make the dressing by combining the oil, lemon juice and mustard. Set aside.
- Place the rest of the ingredients into a salad bowl and drizzle with the dressing.
- Season to taste and serve.
Serves: 4. Calories per serve: 275.
GET YOUR 10% DISCOUNT
If you are ready to lose weight then the Lose Baby Weight plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet routine and you can get a 10% discount by using code LOYALTY at the checkout
PLUS our BEST SELLING 28 Day Diet & Exercise Plan is available as a 200pg Printed Book and you can get your copy here
Plus our NEW CALORIE BIBLE is now available – get your copy today! Only $19.95 and a must have in your handbag!
Click HERE to see our shop