When looking for the best way to lose weight it’s important to eat a breakfast that is high in protein.
Getting an adequate amount of protein in the morning assists with pregnancy weight loss because protein keeps you feeling fuller for longer, and gives you lasting energy to power on through the day.
While eggs are a great source of protein often served at breakfast, protein is also present in many other foods that are commonly served at breakfast, like flaxseeds, nuts and yoghurt.
This easy, quick-to-prepare recipe for a Protein Powered Breakfast Bowl contains a high amount of protein, as well as omega 3 acids for a healthy brain and heart, fibre for maintaining healthy bowels, calcium for strong bones and teeth and antioxidants known for their anti-aging properties.
- 200 grams reduced-fat Greek yoghurt
- Half a cup fresh blueberries
- 10 raw hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add a quarter of a cup of shredded coconut to the yoghurt
- Replace the blueberries with fresh raspberries or strawberries
- Use raw almonds or walnuts instead of hazelnuts
- Add half a chopped banana instead of the berries
- Place the yoghurt in a bowl and mix the honey and cinnamon through the yoghurt.
- Scatter the blueberries, pumpkin and flaxseeds over the yoghurt.
- Top with the hazelnuts and serve immediately.
Serves: 1. Calories per serve: 398
GET YOUR 10% DISCOUNT
If you are ready to lose weight then the Lose Baby Weight plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet routine and you can get a 10% discount by using code LOYALTY at the checkout
PLUS our BEST SELLING 28 Day Diet & Exercise Plan is available as a 200pg Printed Book and you can get your copy here
Plus our NEW CALORIE BIBLE is now available – get your copy today! Only $19.95 and a must have in your handbag!
Click HERE to see our shop