For a simple healthy eating home cooked dessert that the family will love, you can’t go past a crumble.
Packed with fruit and the goodness of oats, this plum crumble uses the sweetness of the plums and honey instead of the traditional table sugar used in most crumble recipes.
Why not serve the dessert with some good quality Greek yoghurt for a creamy and crumbly finish to your healthy eating meal.
For the filling:
- 600g ripe plums, quartered
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Olive oil spray (for the pan)
For the topping:
- 100g oats
- 50g almond meal
- 2 tsp plain wholemeal flour
- 1 tbsp honey, agave or stevia
- 50g butter, chopped into small pieces
- Heat your oven to 180C and spray an ovenproof dish with olive oil.
- Place the plums, honey and cinnamon in the bottom of the dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, almond meal, flour, honey and butter.
- Use your fingers to blend the butter with the dry ingredients.
- Bake in the hot oven for around 30 minutes, or until the crumble is golden and bubbling.
- Allow the crumble to stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Serves: 6. Calories per serve: 260.
GET YOUR 10% DISCOUNT
If you are ready to lose weight then the Lose Baby Weight plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet routine and you can get a 10% discount by using code LOYALTY at the checkout
PLUS our BEST SELLING 28 Day Diet & Exercise Plan is available as a 200pg Printed Book and you can get your copy here
Plus our NEW CALORIE BIBLE is now available – get your copy today! Only $19.95 and a must have in your handbag!
Click HERE to see our shop