Here’s a simple healthy eating way to liven up a simple baked salmon meal for the family.
With a healthy mix of wholegrains and nuts, this easy to make crust adds crunch and flavour to your salmon.
Feel free to switch the nuts for whatever you have on hand, such as walnuts, pecans or almonds.
You can also try different herbs to suit your taste.
Try serving this healthy eating dinner with steamed green beans, sweet potato mash, or a crisp green salad.
- 4 salmon fillets (approx 500g for 4)
- ½ cup wholemeal breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup chopped pistachios
- Zest of 1 lemon, finely chopped
- ½ cup of fresh dill or parsley leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat your oven to 200C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, pistachios, lemon zest and dill in a small bowl, then place onto a plate. Season to taste.
- Press the top side of the salmon fillets into the mixture to coat.
- Place on the tray and sprinkle over any remaining mixture.
- Spray the tops with olive oil.
- Cook for 8 -10 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
Serves: 4. Calories per serve: 240.
GET YOUR 10% DISCOUNT
If you are ready to lose weight then the Lose Baby Weight plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet routine and you can get a 10% discount by using code LOYALTY at the checkout
PLUS our BEST SELLING 28 Day Diet & Exercise Plan is available as a 200pg Printed Book and you can get your copy here
Plus our NEW CALORIE BIBLE is now available – get your copy today! Only $19.95 and a must have in your handbag!
Click HERE to see our shop