These super easy and super tasty snacks will be sure to be a hit with the whole family.
Healthy Mummy member Shelley has contributed this recipe and she says “We eat a lot of buckwheat at home due to its health benefits and the kids think it’s great due to its crunch.”
Love getting the Super Foods into a healthy eating plan when we can!
Peanut Maple Crunch
- 1 cup of peanut butter of choice
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons raw buckwheat
- 20 grams dark chocolate
- Mix together peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and buckwheat until well combined.
- Pour into small silicone moulds, paper patty cases or you can pour it into a tin and cut it once set.
- Place in fridge/freezer to set.
- While setting, melt chocolate using your preferred method.
- Remove moulds etc from fridge/freezer and drizzle chocolate over the top.
- Place back in fridge or freezer to set then enjoy!
Makes 14 pieces, at 128 calories each.