Many of us have been down the road of rewarding ourselves with a little sweet treat if we’ve “been good”…. A chocolate bar or two to congratulate ourselves for kilos lost – meanwhile sabotaging our ultimate goal.
Food free weight loss rewards are a great way to stay motivated. Setting prizes for each milestone gives you something tangible to work toward.
Here are some great food free reward ideas of varying values.
- A sweetly fragranced body polish or body scrub will make all the difference to your new look, freshening your skin, giving it a healthy glow by helping remove any dead and flakey skin cells.
- Upgrade your exercise gear, now you’re are a size or two smaller. Time to ditch those big baggy t-shirts and get some nice gym wear. Or maybe you need to get some new runners – purpose specific and correctly fitted shoes can make all the difference in enjoying your daily exercise.
- A set of wheels, by that we mean two wheels… Get a bicycle. Add a decent helmet and lights, and perhaps even a child seat for a fun family activity or a healthier daycare drop-off.
- A spa treatment, massage, mani, pedi, facial, or even just a haircut – set a time your partner or favourite carer/babysitter to look after the little ones and have some well earned r & r.
- Something from your favourite jewellery store (diva, lovisa and the like..) for a new little statement piece.
Here’s to achieving some fabulous food free rewards!
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge SUGAR DETOX SPECIAL is now on. It’s especially created to
help you detox from Sugar and lose weight
Get your FREE Sugar Detox recipe sampler below and see why detoxing from sugar – plus losing weight – has never been easier