The Healthy Mummy and Lose Baby Weight team are looking for a new staff member to come on board asap.
This is a great opportunity to have the freedom to work from home and have flexible hours
The role involves:
- Editing and uploading articles and pictures into wordpress
- Using SEO on all articles to maximise search capabilities – a list of key words will be given to you
- Writing content rich and relevant health/recipe/fitness articles for the audience
- Using Campaign monitor and linking and uploading images
- Being creative with ideas and innovation across the website and social media
- Understanding, using , uploading and maximising posts across our social media platforms
- Being fully aware of all our products and plans and have indepth knowledge of our website and philosophy of safe and healthy weight loss when the mum feels 100% ready
- Using picmonkey and other similar web based tools
The successful applicant will have the following skills – please do not apply if you do not have experience in these areas as we don’t have the time to train you in these areas and you need to be able to start working asap.
- Extensive experience in wordpress
- Extensive experience with using SEO in wordpress and using SEO plug ins to maximise posts – as in All In One SEO Pack
- Extensive Experience in facebook social media management and how to get the most from the posts/images
- Have a a good eye for design and what looks good in a blog with spacing, images and ease of reading to the audience
- Have extensive online/web experience. This is a 100% online role and the person needs to be completely familiar with web browsers and all the issues which commonly arise with wordpress and Facebook. You need to be a quick thinker and creative.
- Fantastic attention to detail – this is absolutely essential as typos and mistakes cannot happen in your work
- You must have a keen interest in health and wellness and a genuine interest in helping mums get fit and healthy
- You must understand our stance on healthy recipes and healthy weight loss – which is balanced, low sugar and no extremes. You can see how are plans work here
An outline of the role
- From December through to Feb 15 – you will be getting to grips with the site and uploading articles with all necessary SEO plus do a few articles. Hours per week – approximately 4-5
- From Feb 16 – August – you will be taking over from a main Editor on maternity leave and doing more uploads, writing and newsletters on campaign monitor. Hours per week – approximately 12
- September – onwards – we will review, but most likely a combination of uploads, writing and newsletters – Hours per week approximately 7-8
Hourly rate – $30 per hour
Please apply with your CV and a letter explaining why you would be right for this role and examples of your work.
If you are selected for a Skype interview, you will contacted by Thursday 5th December.
Please email your application to [email protected] with the subject line JOB ROLE