This is your NEED TO KNOW fast facts on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Perfect if you need extra help or are a bit overwhelmed.
1) All recipes serve 1 and then you can customise to increase serves
2) The plan is approximately 1400/1500 calories per day. If you have a higher BMR (use the calculator here) you can eat more calories (or decrease if your BMR is lower).
3) Confused about calories – read our guide here
3) If you are breastfeeding add approximately 500 calories extra per day. You can increase your calorie intake through snacks or by using the calorie increase guide on each recipe. See more breastfeeding information here
4) You can mix and match with recipes on the plan to suit your circumstances, you may make meals in advance or make double serves of your favourite recipes to save on cooking time. You can also choose to swap any meal with a Healthy Mummy Smoothie
5) See our tips on saving time and money with your shopping and cooking on the plan.
6) The exercises are easy to follow and you can go easy on each work out or push yourself. If you miss a day or more, don’t worry. Aim for at least 3-4 full workouts a week and if you can do every day well done!