Oh this looks sooo good! Anything coconut is good with me and at only 280 calories per mini loaf, it won’t spoil the healthy eating plan either!
You can make one big loaf or mini ones like Healthy Mummy Ash did. Whichever you make, it will be delicious and healthy with a yummy taste of coconut!
- 1.5 cups wholemeal self raising flour
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre heat oven to 170 degrees
- You can use a silicone loaf tin or a silicone mini loaf moulds (normal tins can be used but make sure you line them with baking paper)
- In a bowl add all the dry ingredients together
- Then fold in all the wet ingredients, fold it all well together but do not over mix
- Pour into mould and bake for roughly 30min, depending on what size of tin you chose to use. If unsure whether cooked, pierce the middle of the cake with a pointed knife, if it comes out clean it is ready
- Cool before cutting
Recipe makes 8 slices, 1 per serve / or 8 mini loaves, 280 calories per serve