We are lucky enough at Lose Baby Weight to be sent lots of amazing healthy eating smoothie recipes from mums on our weight loss plans.
And this week we were sent this fantastic recipe by Katie Lazenby for an amazingly tasty mango smoothie which really must be tried to be believed how good it is – and as Kaite has said – it tastes just like a Mango Magic smoothie from Boost!
“Mango Magic” Smoothie
- 1/2 a banana
- 3 frozen mango slices (I used tinned mango and put them into bags to freeze. I got 3 bags out of a 425g tin.)
- 4 ice cubes
- 100g frozen vanilla yogurt (I just froze a small toddler tub of yogurt)
- 100ml milk (I used low fat cow’s milk)
- 100ml mango nectar (I used Golden Circle)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla Healthy Mummy mix
Add all ingredients to blender and blend till smooth (may take a little while due to all the frozen stuff. If your blender isn’t the strongest, you can stop and move stuff around and continue blending).
I found it exactly like the bought version; taste, texture, thickness, everything! Enjoy! Katie Lazenby
And don’t forget to check out our current promotions and discounts page to see what specials we have on this week on our Healthy Mummy product range