Hi Lose Baby Weight, I Just made up a recipe I thought you might like to try. I think its delicious and perfect to enjoy on the Lose Baby Weight plans and I hope you think the same!!
Lamb, Fetta and Beetroot Salad with Balsamic Reduction
- 2 Cups Rocket and Baby Spinach Mix
- 5 Baby Beetroots- quartered
- 50g Low Fat Feta- diced in 1cm cubes
- 200g lamb steaks- (marinaded for 1 hr in juice 1/2 lemon, 1 tsp minced garlic, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 Tbsp dried oregano, 1 Tbsp Olive Oil)
- 3 Tbsp Balsamic Reduction
1. To make balsamic reduction add 1/2cup balsamic vinegar to a small saucepan. Bring to boil then simmer until reduced by half. Put aside and allow to cool.
2. Cook lamb steaks on high heat until cooked to your liking. Put aside to rest.
3. Combine salad leaves, beetroot quarters and feta in a bowl.
4. Slice lamb into strips and scatter on top
5. Drizzle with Balsamic reduction
Enjoy!! (sent in by Lee Seaton)
f you are ready to lose weight then the Lose Baby Weight plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet routine.
And don’t forget to check out our current promotions and discounts page to see what specials we have on this week on our Healthy Mummy product range