Here is another yummy submission for the Healthy Husband Friendly Food Competition that we are running on our Private Facebook Support Group where members can send in their own super creative, healthy and YUMMY Husband Approved recipes that can be enjoyed while following a healthy eating plan.
A big thank you to Shehrbano Yasir who has sent in this INCREDIBLY yummy Healthy Moroccan Stew.
- 260g Onions
- 13g Garlic
- 600g Lamb
- 1 1/2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Curry powder
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp White pepper
- 1 1/2tsp Moroccan Seasoning (mild)
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tin Chopped Tomatoes Can
- 10g Green chillies
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- Finely chopped onion, garlic and green chillies.
- Cut lamb in even small square pieces.
- Heat a pot. Add olive oil and put onion and garlic in it. Fry it till onions soften and start changing colour.
- Lower heat and add salt, curry powder, black pepper, white pepper, Moroccan seasoning and Garam masala to the pot. Fry for a few seconds and add lamb to it.
- Cook on high heat until lamb changes colour (about 4-5 mins). Keep mixing.
- Add can of chopped tomatoes. Mix well, then lower the heat and cover the pot. Let it cook on low heat for 30-40 mins until lamb is tender. It should be soft and break easily with a fork. Keep checking it every 10 mins to make sure there is enough liquid in the pot and heat isn’t escaping.
- When lamb is tender increase the heat, let the sauce reduce a little and get thick.
- Add soy sauce, lemon juice and green chillies. Cook for 3-4 mins further.
- Serve hot with basmati rice or Naan bread.
210 Calories per serve just for the stew
Take part in the 28 Day Challenge
Don’t delay – join literally THOUSANDS of mums on the challenge with us who lose an average of 4-6kg (8 – 13 pounds) over 28 days – you can read all about it here and see how it works
Here are some of the key benefits from joining the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge:
Food & Nutrition
- You will receive 28 Days of easy to make recipes (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and even dessert)
- All recipes are made in under 20 minutes
- Each week comes with personalised weekly shopping list – either in PDF form or mobile version
- Meal plans are fully customisable
- Subscribers will have access to the exclusive challenge 1000+ recipe hub
- You will receive 28 days of effective interval training exercise plans – all done at home
- Use the online timer to perform all your interval training
- Record your stats in your personal daily tracking exercise board
- All exercises with videos
- Do the Challenge with 1,000’s of other mums
- Join the private support group with over 15,000 other mums
- Daily support emails
- Private tracking tools and dashboard
- Contact the team any day for additional help
Results from mums on the 28 Day Challenge
Mums lose an average of 4-6kg (8-13 pounds) on our 28 Day Challenge and below are some of the amazing results from mums JUST LIKE YOU who are already using the 28 Day Challenge and losing tummy fat – make the change and join them today too!
You can see lots of more results and you can join here too
Claire lost 25kg (55 pounds) on 8 Challenges
Claire says “I have completed every 28 Day Challenge since then and I am thrilled with my results. The recipes are family friendly, budget friendly, convenient and DELICIOUS! As a breastfeeding mother it’s important to me that my milk supply doesn’t decrease due to my diet and I’m so happy to say that I have not had any supply issues. I’m the fittest and lightest I have weighed in my adult life and I look forward to continuing with Lose Baby Weight as it’s a lifestyle rather than a diet.” Join here
Jodie has lost 35kg (77 pounds) on 11 Challenges
Jodie says “I’ve been a 28-Day Challenge member since its inception in July 2014. The Challenge recipes and customisable meal planner have been integral in my weight loss and weight maintenance. All the tasty recipes make healthy eating exciting and they keep me from getting bored.“ Join here
You won’t regret it!
Need to stock up on Healthy Mummy Smoothies? Then see our shop here