Who said that recipes need to be complicated? With just 4 main ingredients for this delicious dish, you will have dinner ready in no time.
Honey and mustard is such a great combination. The honey is sweet and sticky which helps the tangy grainy mustard stay put.
There are so many delicious side dishes that you could serve with the chicken, such as:
- Steamed snow peas
- Baby spinach and walnut salad
- Steamed green beans
- Crisp rocket and Parmesan salad
- Baby carrots and peas
- Cous cous
- Quinoa Tabbouleh
We have chosen to use chicken thighs today but you could use this recipe on chicken breasts, drumsticks, or even a whole chicken if you preferred. Simply adjust the cooking time to suit.
- 8 chicken thighs, trimmed of excess fat
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 4 tbsp grainy mustard
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- ½ cup parsley leaves, to serve
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat your oven to 190C.
- Place the chicken thighs in an ovenproof roasting dish.
- Squeeze over the lemon juice, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, stir together the honey and the mustard.
- Spread the mixture over the chicken thighs, ensuring an even coating.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with your favourite accompaniments.
Serves: 4. Calories per serve: 230.
GET YOUR 10% DISCOUNT
If you are ready to lose weight then the Lose Baby Weight plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet routine and you can get a 10% discount by using code LOYALTY at the checkout
PLUS our BEST SELLING 28 Day Diet & Exercise Plan is available as an 84pg Printed Book and you can get your copy here
Plus our NEW CALORIE BIBLE is now available – get your copy today! Only $19.95 and a must have in your handbag!
Plus don’t forget to sign up for our Get Ready For Summer Challenge – it’s free and you can sign up here.
Click HERE to see our shop