We hope you are excited about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. And congratulations on taking such a positive step to healthy living.
Meal Plans, Shopping lists & exercises for WEEK 1 are NOW LIVE – click here to access
Below, we have outlined some fast facts to help you on the Challenge
Fast facts to help you with planning
1) Breakfast and lunch recipes serve 1 unless stated otherwise. Dinner recipes serve 2 and you can easily double these if you want to feed the whole family.
2) The Shopping List (there are 2 – one with all meals and one without breakfasts) outlines which ingredients you need to increase if you’d like to double the Dinner recipes to serve 4.
3) The plan is approximately 1400 – 1500 calories per day. If you have a higher or lower BMR you can adjust your calorie intake – look on each recipe for tips on how to do this. Click here to work out your BMR
4) If you are breastfeeding add approximately 500 calories extra per day with snacks or increased portion size.
5) You can mix and match with recipes on the plan (or within the exclusive Challenge recipe hub which has over 150 recipes in) to suit your taste or circumstances. You can also choose to swap any meal with a Healthy Mummy Smoothie.
6) You can also see our tips on saving time and money with your shopping and cooking this week on the plan here
7) The plan is very flexible – you can swap protein in recipes to suit your budget or tastes
8) Use the Challenge tools to help you. Fill out the motivation sheet. Download your bonus ebooks on freezer meals, smoothies, 3 day cleanse and the Chocolate Cookbook – all of which are on the Challenge hub home page
We aim to provide you with as many tools as possible to help you live a healthier life and we will continue to bring you lots of support and extra help every day.
Plus stay tuned for weekly prizes from our fantastic partners which you have the chance to win each week.
And remember – YOU CAN DO IT – and we are all in it together – September is going to be amazing!!!
Rhian & The Healthy Mummy Team x