Mum of 1 Isabelle Boulliat has been following the Lose Baby Weight healthy eating plans and Challenges since May and has lost 6.5kg.
Today she has sent in her recipe for a simple, low calorie and tasty biscuit.
- 3 Egg Whites
- Pinch of Cream of Tartar
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 6 to 8 teaspoons of Tahini-well stirred before using.
- Sesame seeds to sprinkle
- Pre-heat oven to 100 deg and line a biscuit tray
- Whip the egg whites with the cream of tartare until soft peaks form, then slowly add the the coconut sugar while still beating
- Then fold in the tahini
- Teaspoon rounds of the mixture onto a lined baking tray.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and slide tray in a preheated oven at 100 deg for about 50-60 minutes
Makes 30 biscuits
25 Calories per Biscuit
Need to stock up on Healthy Mummy Smoothies? Then see our shop here
And join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges here