These protein packed peanut butter balls make the perfect snack when following a healthy eating plan as they will help to keep you fuller for longer and avoid overeating.
Sent in by motivatig mum Ash petroff who has been losing pregnancy weight while following the Lose Baby Weight plans.
- 60g almond meal
- 4 pitted dates- soaked in Hot water for 5 mins
- 1 tbsp of natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Desiccated coconut for rolling
- Place soaked dates (minus the water) and all other ingredients into your food processor and process until combined
- The mixture will go all crumbly, add a tiny bit of water and process again
- The mix will remain crumbly but it will be sticky
- Roll into small bite sized balls and roll in the desiccated coconut
Next months theme is the SLOW COOKING AND ONE POT WINTER WONDERS! – Perfect for the chilly winter weather, SUPER easy to whip up and still just as healthy.
If you are curious about the 28 Day Challenge recipes then we have a 28 Day Challenge recipe pack for you to try HERE.
Find a delicious range of healthy recipes, packed full of energy boosting ingredients and nutrients together with easy to achieve exercise.