A big thanks to Linda Hallas for sending in this yummy & healthy smoothie recipe.
I made this smoothie by mistake – I have been low on Healthy Mummy Smoothie Mix and after having to use my last spoon of chocolate and vanilla to make one scoop I used a scoop of strawberry and as I sipped on this little accident all my childhood memories of eating this trio flavour came gushing back – it was a party in my mouth and a very fond trip down memory lane!
- 10grams Vanilla Healthy Mummy Smoothie Mix
- 10grams Strawberry Healthy Mummy Smoothie Mix
- 10grams Chocolate Healthy Mummy Smoothie Mix
- 1 medium Banana
- 1cup Unsweetened Almond and Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Tbs Cocoa or Cacao
- 12 Ice Cubes
Regular Smoothie Method
- You can add all ingredients to the blender and blend and enjoy you will have the same awesome flavour combination
Layered Smoothie Method
- If wanting a layered effect, try using more ice to make the smoothie thicker and to prevent combining when pouring
- Start with your Vanilla flavour and place 4 ice cubes into your blender 1/3 cup of milk Vanilla Healthy Mummy Smoothie Mix and 1/3 of the banana – blend until smooth and pour into large glass – no need to clean
- Repeat the process with the Strawberry Mix and slowly poor over the Vanilla and repeat with the Chocolate
Can swirl with a straw and enjoy!
Sent in by motivating mum Linda Hallas. You can see Linda’s latest update here.
Need to stock up on Healthy Mummy Smoothies? Then see our shop here
And join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges here