Today we are sharing a YUMMY dessert recipe from our BEST SELLING Chocolate Treats and Baking Book (as seen on The Today Show).
Plus we are letting you that you can get your copy for FREE which has over 40 recipes in when you take part in our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge – which is 100% made for busy mums and is now the biggest weight loss plan for mums anywhere in the world.
And below is a delicious and healthier option for a cheesecake recipe. – that is so tasty you just won’t believe it has only 160 calories per serve and the below recipe serves 12
So you can enjoy GUILT FREE!
- 1kg of low fat ricotta
- 2 tbsp of orange or lemon zest
- 4 x eggs
- ½ cup of natural sweetener – such as Natvia
- ½ cup of plain flour
To serve you can add:
- Chopped raspberries, strawberries or blueberries
- Grease and flour a dish for baking. Line the base of the dish as well
- Place the zest, sweetener, ricotta and eggs into a blender and mix until smooth.
- Add the flour and pulse until mixed
- Tip the mixture into your oven baking dish and smooth the top
- Cook in a 180 degree celcius oven for approximately 30 minutes
- When fully cooled serve wedges with fruits
- For an extra sweet topping mix some low fat cream cheese, a splash of apple juice and a shake of vanilla extra into a small bowl and spread on top
Each serve has 160 calories which is if you compare to a standard cheesecake which has approx 430 calories per serve!