Mum of 1 Stephanie Smith has been following the Lose Baby Weight healthy eating plans for 6 months and has lost 10kg.
Today she has sent in her recipe for a healthy cookie dough. Stephanie has used chickpeas as her main ingredient and they are packed full of protein and fibre. Chickpeas are great to add to your healthy eating plan as they help to keep fuller for longer, which aids in helping you to not overeat.
- 1 can (400g) of Chickpeas-drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp Healthy Mummy Vanilla Smoothie Mix
- 1/2 cup of 100% Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup of Suger Free Maple Syrup or Rice Malt Syrup
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Mix all ingredients into a blender except the chocolate chips
- Once blended and smooth fold in the chocolate chips
- Put in fridge or freezer for 30 mins then enjoy
Makes 8 serves
145 Calories per serve
Need to stock up on Healthy Mummy Smoothies? Then see our shop here
And join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges here