The Healthy Mummy Smoothie Mix is so versatile and can be added to all sorts of baking to help give your snacks the most nutrients possible.
These balls have been made using the chocolate flavour- making them taste just like a mint slice biscuit! But you could easily be substitute with the vanilla mix.
- 1/2 cup Medjool Dates or ½ cup Dried Dates pre soaked in hot water for 10mins
- 1/2 cup Almond Meal
- 1 1/2 tsp Cocoa Powder & extra for rolling
- 1 Tbsp Chocolate Healthy Mummy Smoothie Mix
- 1/2 tsp Peppermint Extract- use 1/4tsp and 1/4tsp water if not a peppermint fan
- Using a food processor blend all ingredients together until well combined
- Remove mixture from food processor and roll into tablespoon sizes balls
- Roll in cocoa powder and store in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container
Makes 9 Large Balls
102 Calories Per Ball
Recipe sent in by motivating mum Katie Scher