With BBQ season in full swing, here’s a simple dessert idea that you can throw on to cook after your main meal.
If you’ve never tried grilling fruit before, you’re in for a treat.
The cooking process intensifies the sweetness of the peaches and brings out their natural juiciness.
And at just 75 calories per serve, they’re a perfect way to enjoy something delicious while you are trying to lose weight.
- Chop some pecans to throw on top
- Add some vanilla bean paste to the yoghurt
- Drizzle with a teaspoon of honey
- Throw over some fresh blueberries or raspberries
- Slice the cooked peaches up and use them in a salad
- Pour over a splash of brandy for a Christmas treat for the adults
- 4 ripe peaches
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Olive oil spray
- 4 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- Mint leaves, to serve
- Heat your BBQ or frying pan to med/high.
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the stone.
- Sprinkle the cut side of the peaches with cinnamon and then spray with olive oil.
- Place cut side down on the hot grill.
- Cook until charred and tender.
- Serve with a dollop of yoghurt and some mint leaves.
Serves: 4. Calories per serve: 75.
GET YOUR 10% DISCOUNT
If you are ready to lose weight then the Lose Baby Weight plans offer a healthy and safe exercise and diet routine and you can get a 10% discount by using code LOYALTY at the checkout
PLUS our BEST SELLING 28 Day Diet & Exercise Plan is available as a 200pg Printed Book and you can get your copy here
Plus our NEW CALORIE BIBLE is now available – get your copy today! Only $19.95 and a must have in your handbag!
Click HERE to see our shop