Healthy Mummy member Shelley has created this simple and tasty dessert recipe that only contains 160 calories per serve. Losing baby weight has never tasted so good!
- 2 tbsp chopped nuts (I used almonds)
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 large banana
- 2 heaped tbsp plain Greek yoghurt
- Add chopped nuts and coconut to a small frying pan.
- Dry roast (no oil) over a low/medium heat until toasted, mixing as you go. (I suggest staying at the stove at this point as it doesn’t take long and they can burn easily.)
- Once toasted, set aside.
- Heat maple syrup and cinnamon in small frying pan, add sliced banana.
- Cook over a low/medium heat until banana is brown on one side, then flip over and brown on other side then remove from heat.
- Place banana in bowl and top with nuts, coconut and any remaining maple syrup
Serves 2, 160 calories per serve