Fruit and Nut Chocolate is always popular in Healthy Mummy Shelley’s house, so she made one that is not only healthier than devouring a block of store-bought chocolate, but also one that is nut-free so all the the nut-free families can enjoy too.
Only 37 calories per piece!!
- 1/4 cup cacao powder (can sub with cocoa but will change calories)
- 1/4 cup melted unrefined coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp pepitas
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp raw buckwheat
- 2 tbsp cranberries
- Mix cacao, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla until smooth and well combined.
- Add pepitas, sunflower seeds, buckwheat and cranberries.
- Spoon into mini chocolate moulds and pop into the fridge to set then enjoy.
- *** You can also use mini patty cases but these will be bigger than mini chocolate moulds so the mixture will make less than 20 pieces and each piece will have a higher calorie count.
Makes 20 pieces, only 37 calories each!