Enter your details below to download your FREE Exercise Guide for New Mums
Did you know we also have our Healthy Pregnancy range?
Healthy Mummy Pregnancy Smoothie
The Healthy Mummy Pregnancy Smoothie is a convenient and easy supplementary food, designed to complement your existing pregnancy vitamins or supplements, to help you meet the extra protein, vitamin and mineral requirements during your pregnancy.
Download the pregnancy smoothie fact sheet here
The pregnancy smoothie is also free of all chemicals, fillers and artificial ingredients, has no fructose in, no added sugar in and uses high quality dairy protein sourced from grass fed cows in New Zealand.
How can the smoothie help?
- HEALTHY INCREASED CALORIES – Additional nutrients and calories are needed in pregnancy to support the mum and the baby – and the smoothie is a convenient and tasty way to increase your calories in pregnancy whilst nourishing your body
- MORNING SICKNESS – If you are suffering from morning sickness and find eating food difficult – the smoothie is a great way to nourish your body with a easy to drink smoothie- it also contains ginger.
- TIREDNESS – If you are feeling exhausted, the smoothie is a nutrient dense snack high in protein, B vitamins and low constipation iron to help keep energy levels up
- CONVENIENT- if you are struggling to find the time or energy to eat nutrient dense and healthy foods then the smoothie will be a great help. You could also have it as a quick breakfast by adding fruit, oats and vegetables to your smoothie to further increase calories
- PROTEIN & CALCIUM – It is ideal as a high-protein, high-calcium snack in pregnancy with each smoothie giving you 30% of your protein needs
Pregnancy Eating & Exercise Book
The Healthy Pregnancy Eating & Exercise Plan provides an easy how-to guide for your healthiest pregnancy, with diet and exercise advice, and tips on what and how much to eat, and how to deal with some of the potential challenges of pregnancy.
Our nutritionist-designed meal plan includes recipes for delicious breakfasts, lunches and dinners, all carefully formulated to ensure a diet rich in the nutrients needed for your baby’s growth and development and your own wellbeing. We’ve also included healthy snack ideas, not-so-naughty treats for when cravings strike, and a brilliant range of smoothie recipes using our new Healthy Mummy Pregnancy Smoothie mix.
See more info and purchase the Pregnancy Eating & Exercise Book here