We can never say no to chocolate, but when there’s only 79 calories in each piece, you don’t need to! Indulge your tastebuds and still lose baby weight.
Thanks to Healthy Mummy member Shelley for this fabulous recipe.
Easy Chocolate Slice
- ¾ cup cashews
- ½ cup desiccated coconut (can use shredded)
- 2 tablespoons cacao
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 medjool dates (pitted) or can use 6 pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Line tray with baking paper and set aside
- Do a quick blitz of cashews then add remaining ingredients and blitz until well combined
- Spoon evenly into a lined tray and pop in fridge or freezer to set.
- Once set remove from fridge/freezer and cut into 12 pieces
- Can be stored in fridge or freezer.
Serves 12, 79 calories each.