Dark eye circles are hard to avoid when you’re a sleep deprived mum. But this vibrant purple Healthy Mummy Smoothie is here to keep the dark circles at bay!
Green tea contains polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins, which function as powerful antioxidants, and blueberries contain anthrocyanins – another powerful antioxidant that helps reduce the appearance of dark eye circles.
Add this smoothie to your healthy eating plan and let the antioxidants do their work!
Dark Eye Circle Smoothie
- ½ cup boiling water, 125ml
- 1 green teabag, 5g
- 2 tbsp vanilla Healthy Mummy smoothie, 25g
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, 120g
- ½ banana, 45g
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 250ml
- Ice cubes
- Add boiling water and teabag to a mug, and allow to brew for 3 minutes. Remove teabag.
- Combine berries, banana, Healthy Mummy Smoothie powder and milk in a blender.
- Add tea and blend ingredients on high setting until smooth.
- Pour smoothie in a glass over some ice cubes.
264 calories per serve
Every month on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, we run a BRAND NEW 28 Day Menu with a different theme so you NEVER get bored!
Next months theme is the METABOLISM BOOSTING – Perfect for increasing your energy, boosting your health and getting you ready for SPRING.
If you are curious about the 28 Day Challenge recipes then we have a FREE 28 Day Challenge METABOLISM BOOSTING recipe and exercise pack for you to try HERE.
Find a delicious range of healthy recipes, packed full of energy boosting ingredients and nutrients together with easy to achieve exercise.