These tasty cookies are easy to make and use high quality, natural ingredients which allow you to enjoy a tasty treat that is also good for you.
Thanks Janet Cook for sharing this healthy recipe with us. As always, they look delicious.
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 tbsp. brewers yeast
- 2 tbsp. ground flaxseed
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 3 tbsp. dark chocolate chips (dairy free if required)
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Spoon onto baking tray and flatten slightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until firm to the touch.
- Allow the biscuits to cool on a wire rack.
- Serves 15
- 47 cal / 199 kj per serve. Fat: 1.4g. Carbs: 8.1g. Protein: 1g